Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Linus and Lily, Part 2

Last weekend, I got together with my cousin, Lily. We went up to my grandpa and grandma's camper.

On the trip there, Lily screamed her brains out almost the whole way. I tried to explain to her that Mommies usually don't like screaming and crying while they are driving, but she wouldn't listen to me. She was mad that no one had told her how long the trip was. I told her to try writing to the stork, because I know when I complain to my mommy, it usually doesn't help.

Once we were there, it was really fun. We got to go to the park, we shared our toys, we got to meet a lot of people who thought we were adorable (not a surprise), and I got to stay up past my bedtime!!!

The only negative thing was that I still had to take a nap during the day. I really thought that since I was so good for the long trip up, I might be rewarded by not having to take any naps--not so.

Mommy took a lot of pictures while we were at the camper. She learned an important lesson: it is not an easy task to get two babies to look AND smile at the camera at the same time. Here are just a few of the pictures she took.

no one looking, no one smiling


me looking but not smiling

me looking AND me smiling


me not even around


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my defence, I was teething but my mom didn't figure it out in time to give me some Tylonol to make me comfortable for the LONG ride up to the camper. Luckily my first top tooth finally broke thru this past Monday & I am now my happy little self again.
Sorry Linus for having to put up with my screaming on the way up to the camper. I really had a good time with you once we got there. Let's go again sometime when I'm NOT teething.
Your cousin, Lily