Monday, May 7, 2007

Daddy and Me

This week was so fun! My babysitter was on vacation, so Daddy stayed home with me for three whole days!

The first day, Daddy and I watched the Discovery Channel. My favorite show was The Deadliest Catch. Daddy and I read books, we wrestled, and we planned for Mother's Day. Daddy and I were so busy that by the end of the day, I fell asleep on the floor while playing with my toys.

The second day, Daddy and I went to the park. Daddy taught me all about dandelions and what happens when you blow on them.


I also learned about grass.


This is what happens to you when you try to eat the dandelions and grass...not cool.


The third day, Daddy and I went to the park again. I really got into the swingset. I kicked my legs and waved my arms whenever Daddy would swing me really high in the air.

No comments: