Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm pretty old now...


I am nine months old now. I am feeling good about things because I am making great strides in many areas.

First, I had my well-baby check-up earlier this week. I am 19 pounds, 10 ounces and 29 1/2 inches long. The doctor also said that the hole in my eardrum completely closed up! I am so excited, because I can't wait to swim this summer in my wading pool.

Second, I am learning how to inch my way around my activity table (if there were a contest to see who could do it the fastest, I would lose, but at least I am trying, right?)

My greatest pride is that I am SO close to crawling. Sometimes, I get up on all fours, then slide on my chest to get places. Other times, I rock back and forth so forcefully, both my legs move forward at once! I even moved my hand forward today; that was a mistake because I got off-balance and fell on my face. I hope I learn to crawl pretty soon, because there are lots of things I would like to get my hands on.

No comments: