Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My First Birthday Party

Last weekend, my family gathered together to celebrate my first birthday. Mommy decided to go with an Elmo theme, since we have been watching Sesame Street all summer long.

Here's my birthday cake. Grandma and Grandpa made it for me!

I got so many presents. I had fun opening them.





It was especially fun eating the wrapping and tissue paper!


Look at all the toys I had when I finished opening all my presents!

I can't wait until my next birthday. There's nothing better than having a day that is all about you. I have heard, however, that Christmas is almost as good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good birthday Linus! I see you like to eat paper too (glad I'm not the only one.) Mommy took me to Wal-Mart today to pick out a present for you but I fell asleep before we got to the toy section so if you don't like your gift, blame Mommy & not me. I'm looking forward to going to daycare with you! See you tomorrow.
Lily

House of Chang said...

Dear Linus,
It looks like you had a great birthday! We are wondering about your cake - we can't figure out what the brown in the middle is supposed to be. Have fun with all your new toys!!!
Love,
J & J