Monday, August 6, 2007

Me at the Splashpad

Today, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa took me to the splashpad. It was a lot of fun.

Splashpads are fun because they are made of rubber and have lots of sprinklers on them.

I like to go right up to the sprinklers. I am not afraid of water at all.

Sometimes when the water turns off momentarily, I like to wait right next to the sprinklers so they spray me in the face when they turn on!

Lots of people bring bowls and cups to the splashpad. I like to just "borrow" other people's and pretend they are mine.

I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky little boy Linus! I've never even seen a splash pad, let alone get to play at one. I'm going to have to talk to my mommy about that. Maybe we could have a play date at one sometime. I'll have my people call your people about that.
-Lily