Sunday, September 9, 2007

Eggs, too?!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted. Don't worry, I am still just as cute and still just as humorous.

After my birthday party, Daddy decided to make cupcakes using cornstarch instead of flour. He felt bad that I hadn't been able to eat the birthday cake pictured in the last posting. If you have never tried substituting cornstarch for flour, I wouldn't recommend it. Not only did the cupcakes taste gross, but they crumbled all over.

This is what happens to cupcakes that taste gross and crumble all over. Incidentally, the other thing that happens with these cupcakes is that they give me hives...

Because the cupcakes were a failure, Daddy decided to make a flour-less chocolate cake two days later. It was really good, but moments after I finished eating it, I got hives and then started throwing up. Hmmm...what is the only common ingredient between the cupcakes and the chocolate cake? EGGS!!!!!!!!!

So, I have now been tested for an egg allergy, and yes, I am allergic to eggs as well. I sure hope I'm not allergic to anything else...

No comments: