Thursday, August 9, 2007

Graduation at Mommy and Me

Today was graduation at my Mommy and Me Class. Mommy and I have been going all summer. We also went last year before she went back to work last fall. Class is much more fun now because I can crawl all over the place.


Here's me with my graduation cap on. I even got a diploma, which I promptly ate.


I am kind of sad to be graduating because I made so many friends at the Mommy and Me class. It was also fun to play with toys that were different than the ones I have at home. Luckily, I am invited to come back to Mommy and Me "Toddler" next summer. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linus,
I can't believe you are going to be ONE! How does it feel to be getting so old? I bet you'll get lots of cool stuff for your birthday. Maybe I can come over sometime & check it all out.
-Lily