Thursday, July 31, 2008

Look at my plaque!

At the cemetery where I am buried, they use plaques instead of headstones. This is so it looks more like a park than a cemetery. I got my plaque on May 24th, right before Memorial Day.

Mommy and Daddy worked really hard to make my plaque unique. They got special permission from United Feature Syndicate to use the image of Linus from the Peanuts cartoon since that is my name and I love my blue blankie, too.

Mommy and Daddy invited 16 people to an unveiling ceremony the day my plaque arrived. It was really fun because they released balloons with messages attached to them. I had a good time trying to catch them.

Here are some pictures of the plaque. There is a picture that shows the whole plaque, then a close-up of the plaque itself and the flowers.



No comments: