Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hey...it's me again!

It's been a long time since I have done a post. I am an angel now and my job is to take care of Mommy and Daddy. I've done a good job for a little guy. I have given them signs so they know I am watching over them and always will.

The first sign I gave was to Daddy. He was praying for a sign that would let him know I was waiting for him up in heaven. Daddy is very skeptical, so I had to work hard to think of something that would be convincing. I finally decided I would mess around with the house alarm. The alarm is set up to give Daddy's cell phone a call when the alarm has been tripped. Over the course of a few days, I made the alarm call Daddy's cell phone numerous times. Daddy didn't seem to catch on, though, so I decided to call him from my own room! I did it four times in a row! Daddy checked all the batteries to to the alarm system, he checked the manual, he researched on the internet, but he couldn't find any explanation. The alarm had never done that before on it's own and it never has since then.

Mommy really loved the sign I gave Daddy, but she felt bad that I never sent one to her. Mommy is probably even more skeptical than Daddy, so I had to think REALLY hard about what to do for her. I came up with the perfect idea! One morning when she got up, this is what she found in the diningroom!


Am I good or what?! It's even the same size as my handprint. Mommy has vacuumed several times, so there is no way it could be left over from when I was still on earth.

When Mommy and Daddy went on their vacation to the island of Anguilla, I gave them one more sign. Mommy was really sad about leaving me at home, so I decided to come on the trip with them. I really had a lot of fun because I put my spirit into a bird.


I came to Mommy and Daddy's balcony every day and squawked at them to say hello. I stayed with them for a long time whenever I visited, just so they would know it was me.

Aren't all those signs neat? It's been so much fun watching over Mommy and Daddy. I miss them so much, but I try to make them feel like I am with them as much as possible.

I love you, Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: