Sunday, September 9, 2007

Visiting Grandpa and Grandma

Last weekend, my friend Lily and I went up to my grandpa and grandma's to visit. Grandpa and Grandma bought a little pool for us. It's better than the one I have. It is bigger, deeper, and because it is a blow-up one, I can collapse the sides to let all the water out.


The water was kind of cold, so I didn't want to stay in the pool for very long. Or so that's what I made Mommy think. As soon as she got me dressed, in I went again!

Lily has hair long enough now to wear a ponytail. It is fun to take it out.

Even though Lily is younger than me, she doesn't let me boss her around. She pinched me after I tried taking out her ponytail.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I pinched you Linus but you had it coming since you pulled my hair. ; )
Thanks for keeping me company on the long ride to & from the trailer. Sorry I was owly but those long car rides just aren't for me.