Sunday, March 18, 2007

Seven months old already!


I just turned seven months old the other day. Mommy and Daddy can't believe how time flies when you have a baby. I am getting so much better at sitting up now. I eat a variety of fruits and vegetables (unlike Mommy). Just this last week, my upper two teeth came in. I didn't know I could look any cuter than I already did, but I guess anything is possible!

This weekend has been way better than the last one. First, I am finally feeling better. I finished my last breathing treatment this morning...thank goodness! I still have a slight cough, but I am on the mend. Also, Mommy and Daddy played with me all weekend. Can life get any better?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Linus,
U should ask ur mommy if u can come see us sometime we really wan't to see u. i like this pic alot! i can't belive u are already seven mounths old. tell ur mommy to take more and more pics of u, bye!

sincerily,
Rachel M.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest pictures EVER!!! I'm glad your feeling better. you should come in to 5A's classroom sometime and visit.
BYE!!!