Thursday, March 8, 2007

My First (and Worst) Trip--a.k.a. Complaints 637-644

Well, last weekend, I went on my first trip. I went to Chicago with my grandma and my mom. The trip was not what I expected. I had heard that there was lots to do in Chicago and that there were lots of sights to see, but the following two things are pretty much all that I saw:



Yeah...that was my view for the trip to Chicago and back...the back of the seat and the sky. Chicago is a lot farther away than I thought. It was the most boring time I have ever had! I thought we would never get there! (complaint #637, 638, and 639)



This is the bottom of my pack and play. When we weren't traveling, I had to take naps (complaint #640). So much for having any fun!

The next picture is of my aunt and uncle's cats. The vacation wasn't fun for them, either. They thought I was an alien and gave me a wide berth. They were not happy that I disrupted their routine and that they got locked out of certain rooms while I was there.



The worst part of the trip was that I got sick (complaint #641)! Mommy wasn't sure if I was allergic to my aunt and uncle's cats or if I just had yet ANOTHER upper respiratory infection. The day after we arrived, I was wheezing a lot and developed a rash. I even had to go to the doctor.

Even though I complained to Mommy that this was the worst trip I'd even been on (complaint #642), she did remind me that this was the ONLY trip I'd ever been on. When I started feeling better the day we left (complaint #643), I did have some cute pictures taken of me (since pictures of me are always cute).





By the way, complaint #644--the toy I'm chewing is one of only TWO that Mommy expectecd me to entertain myself with the during the entire car ride!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

|0<>0
--| |--
| |
| |
----------

EH?!

-kaleb