Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

This Christmas season has been very busy. On Christmas Eve, I celebrated at home with Mommy and Daddy. This is the present I got from Santa. It plays music and a fan shoots balls out of a hole and they fly everywhere. It is a little stressful managing this toy because I have to keep track of where the balls are at all times!



Here is a video of me playing with my toy!



On Christmas Day, I got more presents from Santa. My favorite thing was the bag of popcorn he left me in my stocking!



The next day, I celebrated with my aunts and uncles and my grandma. The day after THAT, I went to my other grandpa and grandma's house and celebrated there. Here is a picture of the wooden blocks and wheelbarrow my grandpa made me. Grandpa is my special friend lately. :-)


Last, but not least, this picture was too cute to pass up.






No comments: