Saturday, December 1, 2007

15 Months Old and Counting

I recently had my 15-month appointment. I am growing up fast. Mommy and Daddy decided that because I am a big boy now, things around the house had to change. Some of the changes were good and some weren't.

A good change is that I finally get to ride front-facing in my car seat! It is so much fun to see what is going on around me, instead of just looking at the back of the seat!

Another good change is that I get to use a big boy cup now instead of the bottle. I feel like a grown up!


As I said, not all the changes were positive. Mommy and Daddy have gotten very strict about my eating habits. I have consequences now when I refuse foods by spitting them out or when I throw my plate across the room. Instead of just getting told "no" I get taken out of my highchair and put on the floor until I can act like a big boy again.

All in all, I like being 15 months old. It is more fun at daycare because I get to play with the other kids more. They are teaching me so much. I dance a lot more now and imitate everything. I can't wait to see what it will be like when I'm even older!

No comments: