Monday, February 26, 2007

My big weekend


This past weekend was very busy for me! First, I saw my first blizzard! We even lost power at my house for 45 minutes. It was pretty boring because I couldn't see my toys, so I just went to bed early.

I also learned how to sit up unassisted this weekend. In the picture, you can see me playing with the toy my aunt and uncle bought me for Christmas. Their sole purpose in buying the toy was that it was the loudest, most obnoxious one they could find. I don't see anything loud or obnoxious about it; in fact, it's my favorite toy!

The only bad part of this weekend was that I had to go SHOPPING! Mommy made me shop for 3 1/2 hours since she didn't have to go to work today due to the ice storm. It was so boring! The only good part was that tons of people commented on how cute I was. That didn't shock me; everywhere I go, people tell me I'm adorable.

Well, I better go. It's almost time for dinner. Maybe I will get more sweet potatoes because those are my favorite...

No comments: