Monday, February 19, 2007

It's all about me


I have been very busy lately. I just turned six months old. I am eating solids now--oatmeal cereal and vegetables. I have tried carrots, green beans, and sweet potatoes so far. I like sweet potatoes the best. I am so glad Mommy and Daddy don't feed me rice cereal anymore because I HATED it.

I like to talk--A LOT! I do not like, however, to roll over. I tried rolling from my stomach to my back. I did it three times and that was IT. Now I roll from my back to my stomach, but I only do it at night. Then I cry until Mommy and Daddy come to roll me back over.

Today, I had a well-baby checkup. I weigh 18 pounds, 8 ounces now (50th percentile). I am 28 3/4 inches long (97th percentile). My doctor said that I will probably be around 6' 3" when I grow up. My mommy was happy that I potentially inheirited something from her side of the family. Mommy and Daddy were also happy because my head measures in the 50th percentile finally. They have been calling me a pinhead ever since I was born because my head was only in the 25th percentile until now.

By the way, I have a new complaint. #512--I KNOW I didn't ask for the immunizations I got today!

Well, I better go. I am supposed to be in bed right now. Shhh!

2 comments:

House of Chang said...

Oh my gosh - can a (white) baby be any cuter?! You had better not enter any baby contests that we're in, because we think we'd all three tie for first. :) We think it's so nice of you not to roll over or crawl or climb on things. You must really love your mommy and daddy. However, when you do start that, going toward electronic equipment or plants or anything with a plug is a surefire way to get your mommy to pick you up and give you attention. We're so glad you're not a pinhead - now will you slow down growing so we can catch up??
Jonathan and Josiah

Anonymous said...

Dear Linus,
You are as cute as you think you are. In fact you are the cutest grandchild ever! I can't wait to spend next weekend with you and see your new tricks.
Love you,
Grandma