Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I had a really good Halloween this year. I got a lot of presents! First, Mommy and Daddy decorated. I got my own pumpkin bucket. Mommy and Daddy also got me a little rubber ducky, a skeleton ornament, and a card all my own! I even got my very own pumpkin!

During the week the decorations were up, other people bought me presents as well!

One of Mommy's friends even made me a Halloween costume! I got to be Leo from Little Einsteins!

Even Mommy's students decorated my bench at school. Look at all the signs and presents they gave me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mrs. chalupa i wish you and your familey the best the blog is so cute !! LINUS is soooooo cute!!!!!!! <3

Unknown said...

mrs. chalupa i wish you and your famialey the best LINUSis soooo cute

your student, Libby Moel

Unknown said...

mrs. chalupa i wish you and your famialey the best LINUSis soooo cute

your student, Libby Moel