Saturday, November 24, 2007

First Encounter with Snow

It snowed earlier this week, so Daddy and Mommy put on my snowsuit and took me outside. As you can see, I didn't like it. First, my snowsuit was too small--I couldn't raise my arms up all the way! Second, I can't walk in my snowsuit because the bottoms of my feet are covered. Third, and most important, it's cold in the snow!

The video shows my dislike for the snow. At the beginning, it appears that I am trying to play in the snow, but I am actually just trying to get my mittens off.

2 comments:

House of Chang said...

Dear Linus,
We sympathize with you. We don't know what snow is, but our Daddy and Mommy let us suffer in situations we don't like sometimes while they get the camera. We think we should all protest - but we haven't figured out how to do that yet. We hope you're keeping warm!
Love,
Jonathan and Josiah

Anonymous said...

Hi Linus,
Lucky you to get to go out in the snow! I never got to but I enjoyed looking at it out the window. Hopefully next time it snows my mommy & daddy will take me out--if not, I'm coming to your house!
-Lily