Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Tonight, I got to go trick-or-treating for the first time. It was so fun. I dressed up as a chicken.


It was a little hard to walk around in my costume because it was so bulky around the middle, so I did a lot of sitting and crawling at first.



After practicing for awhile, however, I was able to move around just like I usually do.


(I was even able to help clean...)

(...and play the piano as loud as possible!)

I was a little scared taking candy from strangers, but after I saw Mommy and Daddy do it over and over, I decided I could try it just once. Unfortunately, the candy I took had peanuts in it, so I am going to stay far away from that! I'll just be satisfied to lick the outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look really cute in the chicken costume